Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the burial ground

Hi my name is Devine goding. I am in 6 grade.
In the burial ground there were alot of artifacts i saw.
I saw a video of how people were berried.They were berried in some nine foot coffins.
I saw how there were about 200 remains left.

Also in the video i saw how the people dug up a kid bodie.The lady was shot in the ribs.
The people were to only live up to 40 years of age
When i went outside to look at 3 remains i glanced around .The lady told my class that,that was
a tombstone.there was a sign/symbol on it.the symbol was a heart.

I also seen how the lady had her wings chipped off.she was also a slave.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Devine,

I enjoyed the way you wrote your essay because it was as if you were speaking directly to me. That is an effective way to communicate because your reader can connect with you as not just the writer but someone who experienced the things that you are writing about. Great job. Just remember to be as specific as possible when you are talking about details. When you are talking about slave, say slaves that way your reader can easily follow your reflections.

Mr.Heyward